Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NOTD 6/26/12: China Glaze Exotic Encounters & CND Effects Ice BlueShimmer

Hello! Today's NOTD is using two polishes I picked up yesterday from 88 Beauty Supply. I topped China Glaze Exotic Encounters from their new fall collection, On Safari, with CND Effects Ice Blue Shimmer. Shown is two coats of Exotic Encounters, one coat of Ice Blue Shimmer, and top coat

Flash

  
Flash

 
Shade

Showing the true color of Exotic Encounters

Picking up the purple duochrome

So pretty!

China Glaze describes Exotic Encounters as a "lush green creme with blue undertones". It looks to me like a deep teal cream and I absolutely love it. I'll definitely wear it alone in the fall. Ice Blue Shimmer is a sheer topcoat loaded with blue and purple duochrome microshimmer but looks frosty in the shade. Everytime I look at it it's different and it is amazing with Exotic Encounters. Both formulas were superb and a joy to work with!


See a bonus cat picture!
Bonus cat pic:
This is Missy, our newest cat. How beautiful is she?

Thanks for looking!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment