Sunday, July 8, 2012

EOTD 7/8/12: Smokey Taupe and Green

Two posts in one day..yay! I've been really uninspired lately about doing my eye make up- no colors or new combinations. I've just been using my MAC neutral palettes over and over again (let me know if you want a post/swatches of those) and I keep doing the same looks. Today I said to myself "no more!" and pulled out my Urban Decay BOS II and my MAC color palette. Here's what I came up with: 

See the products used:

Shadows:
-Urban Decay Nylon (inner corner)
-Urban Decay Sellout (inner lid)
-Urban Decay Mushroom (outer lid & crease)
-MAC Cork (crease)
-MAC Brule (highlight)
-MAC Vanilla (highlight)
-MAC Humid (lower lashline)
-Urban Decay Blackout (upper lashline)
Liners:
-Urban Decay Zero e/l (waterline & upper lashline)
-Urban Decay Mildew e/l (lower lashline)
Lashes/Brows:
-Smashbox Lash Primer
-Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
-Urban Decay Super Curl Mascara 
-Anastasia Brow Setting Gel

Whew, that's a mouthful. I know it's not too dramatic, but it's a good transition for me to stop being such a scaredy cat when it comes to color. I used to wear crazy rainbow looks to school all the time- what happened? I want to get back into that.

Bonus cat pic:
Holly, another cat we've had for as long as I can remember. She's a little shy but so gorgeous with her incredible blue eyes.

Thanks for reading!
-Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment