Thursday, July 12, 2012

NOTD 7/12/12: ManGlaze Fuck Off and Dye

Hi everyone! It's been such a long day today, following my late night (of painting my nails instead of sleeping) but I'm happy to show you one of the fastest, easiest, and (most importantly) most badass manicures you can wear. This is definitely a polish I can say I bought just for the name, but I'm so glad I did. Here she is: ManGlaze Fuck Off and Dye:

 Two coats.

Fuck Off and Dye is a matte medium pink with super dimensional shimmer. I have never had a matte nail polish apply this easy! Usually mattes drag and look ridged but FOaD applied like butter. Application was really controlled and barely required clean up. I have one more ManGlaze polish (Mayo, for layering purposes) but I can say with confidence I will buy more SOON. 

See her glossy with a top coat!

 Two coats + top coat.
I love adding top coat onto matte shimmers- it always adds so much dimension and makes the polish look mesmerizing. 
Bonus cat pic:
 Mama cat/Chi Chi. The most beautiful cat in the world (besides Bela).

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment