Monday, July 16, 2012

NOTD 7/16/12: Yeah BITCH, magnets!

Hey everyone! I hope all of you watched the season 5 premiere of Breaking Bad last night, because it was AWESOME. I won't give anything away, but I totally recommend you all catch up on it or start watching if you haven't! It's one of my favorite TV shows of all time, so I decided to dedicate this manicure to the opening credits. 

 Excuse the tipwear..I've been wearing this for several days.

I know it's not perfect..but it's good enough for me. I want to start doing more nail art now that I'm feeling inspired. 
See what products I used and pics of which BrBa star I met!

Deborah Lippmann Billionaire (base)
OCC Lo Fi (sponged on top)
Orly It's Not Rocket Science (sponged)
essie Going Incognito (table)
OPI Alpine Snow (letters)

Giancarlo Esposito aka Gus Fring! 
He was randomly at a concert I was dragged to and I shook his hand and said hello when he came off stage..my head nearly exploded when he came out.
Let me know what you guys thought of the premiere (and my nails)!

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment