Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NOTD 7/18/12: Tacky Glitter Gradient

Hi! Today I have a perfect example of a mani gone wrong..probably one of the gaudiest and tackiest ones I've ever worn. The two polishes I used were OPI Elephantastic Pink and Rescue Beauty Lounge Locavore. 
 Two coats of Elephantastic Pink, Locavore, two coats of topcoat. Sunlight.
Shade.
How beautiful is Locavore?

Elephatastic Pink is a super bright (but not neon) yellow based pink. Locavore is a mixture of light green, aqua, and magenta glitter in a clear base. Both are opaque in two coats.
I love both of these polishes separate..but what in the world made me want to put them together? Oh well, some combinations just don't work out. At least some people got a kick out of them, I hope you guys do too :)
See a bonus cat picture!
 
Soso!

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment