Saturday, July 21, 2012

NOTD 7/21/12: OCC & CND Effects

Happy Saturday! I have a ton of homework to do today so I'll make this one fast. Today's NOTD is OCC Pool Boy (one of my all time favorites) topped with CND Effects Ice Blue Shimmer. 

Two coats. Sunlight.
Here is Pool Boy on her own. She's a super bright, eye catching robin's egg blue with a fantastic and easy to work with formula. I actually just took Pool Boy off my toes today, I love her as a pedicure.  
See her layered with CND Effects!
 
 Two coats Pool Boy, one coat Ice Blue Shimmer, top coat. Sunlight.
 
I love putting "secret shimmer" top coats on lighter or pastel colors- it looks so soft and delicate. This combo in particular reminds me of a brighter Cinderella-type nail. 
 
And because I can never resist...
 She sat outside with me while I was filing my nails and I just had to take a picture of her.
 
Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment