Sunday, July 29, 2012

NOTD 7/29/12: China Glaze Jungle Queen

Hello again! It's pretty late (or at least I'm really tired) so I'm going to make this one quick. I wasn't even going to do my nails tonight, but I absolutely refuse to wear naked nails to work- I'm sure if you're reading this you can relate. Today I'm wearing China Glaze Jungle Queen from their On Safari collection for fall 2012.

Two coats, two coats top coat. Flash.
 Flash.
Jungle Queen is a dark grey-purple with bright pink and purple hidden shimmer. The formula was great, as are most China Glaze creams, two easy coats. 
It is such a perfect fall color, I love it. I can't wait to wear dark, smoky, vampy colors like this 24/7 when the weather starts to turn. I definitely recommend it, for a twist on the grey-purple-beige shades every brand has a million versions of.

See bonus GIANT cats!

I thought having big jungle-looking cats would be appropriate for this post! You may not be able to tell from the pictures but these guys are GIGANTIC for regular house cats. They were (until yesterday) un-neutered males- who apparently just keep growing. Now that they are fixed- and a little bummed about it- they should be ready to be adopted out soon.
The cat in the first two pictures is the same, the last picture is of his brother :)

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment