Sunday, July 8, 2012

NOTD 7/8/12: Orly Preamp

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Today's NOTD is from Orly's fall 2012 collection, Electronica. Only one color from the collection caught my eye, and I'm so glad I picked it up. May I present: Preamp.

 Shown is two coats plus topcoat. Sunlight.
Sunlight.
Shade.
Shade.

Preamp is described by Orly as a "girly pink with gold shimmer". It is a dusty blue pink with shimmer that looks to me like red or hot pink shimmer, but sometimes looks gold. This polish is AMAZING. It's so unique and glows from within like it's on fire. Just look at the last picture! So beautiful. 
The formula was decent, a little thick but I thinned it before working with it to make it easier. 
I picked Preamp up at Sally's and right after headed to Ulta. Ulta had the rest of the collection fully stocked but Preamp was sold out.

See a bonus Bela picture! 

I know everyone thinks their cat is the most beautiful cat in the world..but come on. It's obvious I'm actually correct in saying so.

 Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment