Thursday, August 9, 2012

MAC Lipstick Haul & Review (By Request + others)

Hello! Today is very exciting and I'll tell you why- I finally own MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick.  I can hardly believe it myself!  It was the only one I wanted from the By Request lipstick launch, but I picked up two other lipsticks I'd been eying anyway. Why not, right?

MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick (matte)
MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick
MAC Sheer Plum Lipstick (lustre)
MAC Sheer Plum Lipstick
MAC Syrup Lipstick (lustre)
MAC Syrup Lipstick

I LOVE Candy Yum Yum.  It's so bright and obnoxious and I can't wait to wear it.  It's also one of the only two matte lipsticks I own. I'm not crazy about matte lipsticks in general, but I couldn't pass this one up, especially after it got away from me last year.
I'm really getting into fall makeup lately, hence the two darker neutrals (at least for me) I picked up.  I'm very fair (NC 15) so these are almost a statement dark lip on me, especially Sheer Plum. They're both lustre finishes, my absolute favorite- I've made it my life's ambition to own all of MAC's permanent lustre lipsticks so I'm on my way. I think of the 30 or so MAC lipsticks I own, about 5 are finishes other than lustre...maybe less.

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment