Friday, August 10, 2012

NARS Outlaw Blush Swatches & Review

Happy Friday! I want to start off by saying that blush is my favorite kind of cosmetic.  It's my favorite step when doing my makeup in the morning.  I can never have enough blush- especially when NARS releases a new one.  I've had a soft spot for NARS blushes after I fell head-over-heals in love with Orgasm- the blush that made me love blush and still my all-time favorite (you should see the gigantic dent in mine).  Because of this, I had to pick up Outlaw, which is new for Fall 2012I'm glad I didn't listen to my friend who told me it was too dark for me and not to buy it...it is amazing.

NARS Outlaw Blush
  NARS Outlaw Blush

Okay, maybe it is a little dark, but with a light hand, fair skin tones like me can work with it and make it look great. It's perfect for fall and I am beyond excited to wear it.  The gold shimmer against the dark reddish pink makes it glowy and flawless on the skin. I love the how NARS puts shimmer in their blushes because it never looks unnatural or kiddish. 
To sum it up, you should buy this. If you have a darker skin tone than me, you NEED to buy this. It would look incredible.

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

1 comment: