Thursday, August 2, 2012

NOTD 8/1/12: Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale

Happy August! Today I have one of my favorite layering combinations in a long time: Deborah Lippman Today Was A Fairytale over Zoya Dove.

 Two coats Dove, one coat Lippmann. Two coats top coat. Flash.

I apologize for my butchered index finger..I (like many have done before me) was foolish and cut my cuticle too low. After it finally stopped bleeding, I went in there and cleaned up with pure acetone..the sign of a true warrior. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend you do that. Just like I wouldn't recommend drinking nail polish remover- even though I've done that before too (it was an accident, I swear).

Anyway, this manicure makes me feel so fancy. Today Was A Fairytale has "virgin diamond powder" in it. I have no idea what that is, but I got to tell someone today that my nail polish was made of diamonds. It has a bluish-grey tint in the base which darkens the light grey shade of Zoya Dove. I love adding gold or beige glitter over neutral eyeshadows. This is kind of that concept in a manicure- neutral glitter- and I love it.

See a fierce cat pic...


 Desmond..stalking his prey.

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment