Monday, August 13, 2012

NOTD 8/12/12: Butter London Dosh

Are you sick of Butter London yet? I am. But let's get to today's NOTD anyway. This is Butter London Dosh, a sour apple/avocado green with golden shimmer. If you can hear the bitterness in my voice, it's because I'm still pissy about the formula.

 Three coats, two coats topcoat. Sunlight.
Sunlight.

I am so disappointed in this polish. The formula was stringy and gloppy and just a nightmare. It would be a nice color if every time I looked at it I didn't remember how frustrated it made me.
However, my friend has this polish as well and has no problems with it. Maybe I'm just picky!

Because it's been a while..cat picture!

My face when I applied Dosh.

Okay, I'm done bitching now. I just picked up several OPI German shades and one each from Zoya Diva and Designer so I'll have some nice polishes to write about. Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment