Monday, August 20, 2012

NOTD 8/15/12: Zoya Natty

(Not so) happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend! I've been putting off writing this because I'm busy as hell, but now that I've got another NOTD after this to write, I figured I might as well do it. Today's polish is Zoya Natty from the fall 2012 Designer Collection. I have one other polish from Zoya's fall 2012, but that one is from Diva. I'll probably get to that one soon, because it's gorgeous.

Two coats, one coat topcoat. Flash.

Natty is a smokey greyish blue creme- really nice for fall and per usual with Zoya it has a fantastic formula. There's nothing I dislike about this polish, I completely recommend it!

See her layered with CND Effects Amethyst Sparkle!
 

I thought the two colors would go really nice together.. I couldn't resist. 

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment