Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NOTD 8/7/12: Butter London Thames

Hi everyone! Today's NOTD is my favorite Butter London polish and one of my favorite polishes of all time. I don't love Butter London polishes all the time- all the glitters I've tried and some of the cremes are just not worth the price tag due to their formulas. Fortunately, this gorgeous jewel-toned metallic has a great formula that I never have problems with. Here is Butter London Thames.

Two coats plus topcoat. Natural light.
Flash.

Don't you just love how the duochrome came out in the flash? 
I am obsessed with this polish- to me it's the perfect fall color. It's smokey and dark but bright and vibrant at the same time. And as I said before, I have no complaints on the formula!

See a bonus cat pic!
 
 
How is THAT for a cat picture?! This is a snow leopard at the Cape May Zoo, where my family goes on vacation almost every summer. They just got two new cubs but the pictures were blurry because they were too busy running around and playing with each other.

More zoo adventures...
Me trying to get a goat to love me
Success! Best friends

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment