Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NOTD 10/22/12: Zoya Ziv

Did you miss me? Probably not. You probably didn't even notice I was gone! Well, I was. And now I have a lovely new camera and I'M BACK. 
Today I'm going to be sharing my latest manicure that I did yesterday, which happened to be my 19th birthday. I was planning on the obvious- Deborah's Happy Birthday- but deep down I knew that lazy me wouldn't want to remove it in a few days. I opted for a new shade from Zoya's Ornate collection for Winter 2012 with a similar wow factor. Here she is: Zoya Ziv.

Two coats plus top coat. Natural light.
Shade.
Flash.
Natural light.

Ziv is more than just a plain gold foil- she has textured gold pieces that really add an extra dimension to this polish. In some lights, she can look messy and bumpy because of the texture, but I don't mind. I think Ziv is a gorgeous polish- very holiday-esque.

The formula was great: thick, in a good way and opaque in two coats.
I also picked up Storm from this collection and the Gilty kit. Looking forward to posting those!

Thanks for reading!
-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment