Saturday, October 27, 2012

NOTD 10/26/12: Zoya Feifei

Hello again! After my last manicure I remembered how much I love Zoya, so next I wanted to do a polish from their fall 2012 collection I hadn't tried out yet. Here is Feifei.

 Three coats plus top coat. Flash.
Flash.
Flash.

You really can't appreciate how beautiful Feifei is. She is a so much more shiny, sparkly, and eye catching than I could capture on camera. Sometimes she is blue, sometimes grey, and sometimes both.  There is the most beautiful rainbow sparkle effect that you can really see in the last picture.

Formula was as expected- a little on the sheer side, but three thin coats covered decently. 

I'm planning on changing my mani before halloween so I'll talk to you all soon.
Thanks for reading!
-Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment