Friday, November 23, 2012

NOTD 11/23/12: Essie Leading Lady

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This morning was the first time I ever went early Black Friday shopping (well, 7 am was early to me) and it was amazing. I just went to the mall, got so many good deals- no shit- and had a ton of fun. I'll definitely go back next year and every year until I die.

There is actually a manicure I've done and taken pics of between this one and the last one I posted but I'm lazy so I'll just post that one later. And, because it is now officially the Christmas season, I wanted to post Christmas-y nails. Here is Essie Leading Lady.


Two coats plus top coat. Flash.
 Flash.
 Flash.

Leading Lady is a red jelly polish with small red glitter suspended through it. It was easy to work with, a little gloopy but that was expected, and opaque in two coats. I also only put one coat of Seche Vite over it and it was relatively smooth. 

And because I'm home, here is a pic of Bela looking pissed off...


Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and thanks for reading!
-Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment